Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Second Hand News

I'm currently resisting the temptation to scream out a long line of expletives. DH was originally meant to be going on leave April 20. This leave got cancelled. So he resubmitted and got approved for April 28-March 16, which would mean I'd be seeing my darling on April 29.

This leave got cancelled.

I don't know exactly why, I'm not sure he knows exactly why, it's something to do with training or this that and the other. But either way it's frustrated both of us. We're still unsure as to when he can get leave now. *sigh*

The Marine Corps has to be the most frustrating thing on the planet right now. It's been almost 1 week now since I've seen my husband (okay so it's not that long, I admit) but it feels like an eternity.

A friend of mine, Rich just tried to call and I rejected the phone call. I am really not in the mood for talking to anyone right now. :(

Sad thing is... it's only going to get harder, isn't it.

No comments: