Friday, April 25, 2008

Moonlight Drive

I'm listening to The Doors to try and calm myself down. Chris put in another leave request for March 3. Now it doesn't look like he'll be able to come until March 9. If this is the case, this will be the fourth time his leave has been pushed back.

I text DH back and told him "Ok Honey, just let me know when you know for sure and I'll get your flight rescheduled". It's easier for me to organize his flight etc, because apart from working all day, he's never got around to getting a laptop (go figure!) and he has to go down to the Internet Cafe by his barracks if he wants to get online. It's too much unnecessary hassle for him.

Therefore, I'm letting the sounds of Jim Morrison's voice soothe me as it always has done. To be perfectly honest, I can't ever remember a time when I didn't like The Doors. When the other kids were jumping around to Madonna, I was listening to hand-me-down Doors Vinyl's on a hand-me-down 50s-60s stereo/record player. I've always thought that I was born into the wrong generation.

Anyways I guess I'd better cook myself some dinner, try to keep my mind off how long it's been since I've seen Chris, and then later tonight head down to the Walmart Supercenter to buy some more cleaning products because I really need to start deep cleaning my apartment sometime in the very near future.

Hmm. Sounds like an interesting night. Not!

No comments: