Thursday, April 24, 2008

Long Time Gone

So I was speaking via IM with an old friend today who I hadn't spoken to for quite some time. Anyhow I found it quite amusing

friend: did i hear that you are getting married?
me: you heard correctly, i got married almost 2 weeks ago =)
friend: wow...congrats...
me: thank you so much! but yeah, who'd have thought? I never appeared to be the marriagable type in the past, eh!
friend: well im sure guys have wanted to marry you for a long time.. i wanted to marry you for a long time... i just never thought it was what you wanted...i think its awesome that you found that though

It's bizarre isn't it? I had no idea that he was even slightly interested in me. Crazy what people fess up to years down the track!

Of course, I don't regret a thing- because everything in my life has happened for a reason and turned out for the best in the end. I still think it's highly amusing though that #$% wanted to marry me and never told me. Funny, that :)

No comments: