Monday, May 5, 2008

Tears Dry On Their Own

Well, I feel much better than I did the other day. Blogging and getting all my frustrations and concerns out there, always seem to help matters. Then I had a new issue to contend with, although I've decided today that it's basically a non-issue and I'm just going to make the best of it.

One of DH's friends is probably going to be moving in with us for a few months, until he gets discharged from the Marine Corps. He is a nice guy, and even though it was an initial shock, I trust DH's judgement on the situation. Although my initial thoughts were pertaining to the fact that this guy isn't going to be paying board, and the financial factor, plus the extra housework it might present me. But I'm sure that everything will work itself out somehow.

A few months ago, not long before I got married, I came across Prairie Home Maker Forums and they seriously have been a God-Send. The ladies there are absolutely phenomenal, and always offer support and suggestions and ease any concerns I may have. Naturally I asked about the situation pertaining to DH's friend moving in, and the main consensus is that ground rules should be set with regards to his responsibilities and my responsibilities.

So I've decided to cross that bridge when I come to it. I mean, it hasn't happened yet. Within the next few weeks, M might decide that he doesn't want to move in after all, right?

Anyways, I need to pack up my closet today so I'd better get started. Have a good one all!

xAmber

No comments: