Monday, May 5, 2008

Recipe Plan 05/19-06/01

Yeah, now this is really jumping the gun but I've got time on my hands and I'm procrastinating cleaning out my closet so I've decided to plan my menu for my husband and I, for our first 2 weeks in our new house in NC. Even though we're moving in on 05/15, I honestly have the feeling that we'll be getting take out for a few days while we're unpacking and getting settled in. So I'm post dating the menu planning a bit :) Anyway, here goes! (Oh and for the record, my DH enjoys cooking and wants to cook on weekends!)

Monday 05/19: Asian Chicken & Noodle Stir Fry
Tuesday 05/20: Oven Fried Chicken, Steakhouse Fries & Green Beans
Wednesday 05/21: Teriyaki Beef Skewers & Rice
Thursday 05/22: Aussie Sausage Rolls, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy

Friday 05/23: Eating Out Somewhere :)
Saturday 05/24: DH is cooking
Sunday 05/25: DH is cooking

Monday 05/26: Tapas- Patatas Bravas, Pa Amb Oli, Ajilo Mushrooms, Express Paella
Tuesday 05/27: Spaghetti & Meatballs with Garlic Bread
Wednesday 05/28: BBQ Beef Burgers with Salad & Fries
Thursday 05/29: Toasted Ravioli and Salad
Friday 05/30: Eating Out somewhere :)

Saturday 05/31: DH is cooking
Sunday 06/01: Dh is cooking


Anyway, I think that works for now :) Can you tell I have the propensity to pre-plan everything a little too much?

2 comments:

Nessa said...

That all sounds really good! I really enjoy your blog and posted a link on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Whats an Aussie sausage roll?