Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finally!

So, I finally managed to serve DH something for dinner that he actually complimented me on. To be truthful, he never really compliments food in general. But I was honestly starting to wonder if I could ever please him when it came to dinners.

I know that there really isn't anything wrong with my cooking, because other people love my cooking. DH however is eternally unimpressed.

However, Kung Pao Chicken- (thanks to a packet mix because I was being lazy) my husband said he liked. Wow. So anyhow despite the lack of effort required in packet mix Kung Pao Chicken I'm more than thrilled.

Anyhow I'm out of here. I swear all day all I've done is sleep, clean the kitchen, sleep, cook and clean the kitchen, and chill out on the couch and watch Dukes of Hazzard with DH. I feel lazy. Laundry needs to be done, and I also need to clean DH's gear from the field tomorrow. Ugh that's such a big messy job I'm not looking forward to that one! Oh well, no avoiding it!

Hope ya'll having a good weekend :)


No comments: